Prompt for December 5: Things: What were your favourite things that you discovered this year?
Click here to enter your link and become a part of our Reverb11 Journey…
|List of favorite things limited to discovered this year? Hmm, in no particular order:
- Key Lime Pie Ice Cream
- The New York Islanders holding the Anaheim Ducks to one shot on goal during the first period.
- When Al Montoya is in goal and/or Matt Moulson scores 4 goals in a game.
- Bill Cunningham pieces on the New York Times website
- Eating Pomegranate yogurt and pomegrate seeds.
- 15K trail runs that involve hills. Big hills that help me find out just what kind of shape this 46 year old body is in.
- I like spending time with friends from High School and sharing forgotten memories.
- Flying out of Palm Springs Municipal airport.
- When a certain Guiness drinking tweep/blogger goes eeee and/or wants to chase Al Leiter into the parking lot.
- Butchard Gardens in Victoria, B.C.
- When that certain Canadian blogger, English major, mother of twins comes to town and marvels at the efficiency of In & Out.
- When my wife completes an incredibly difficult trail run.
- Dietrich Bronhoffer quotation, “We have learned a bit too late in the day that action springs not from thought but from a readiness for responsibility.”
- Cruising Alaska and seeing lots and lots of bald eagles.
- Running through the woods in Alaska and having phone service.
- When Jorge Posada comes out to catch his last game as a Yankee then hits a bloop in the last inning to get on base.
- When notifications come that those certain bloggers have published.
- Michael Grabner on a breakaway.
- Writing a blog that I want to read over and over again.
- The massively politically incorrect way my blackberry autocorrects the term “Hat Trick”.
- Defense witness saying “I have some thoughts on the correctness of that application”.
- Being around cousin Bonnie and her family for dinner. Having coffee in Starbucks before a race and discussing Lent.
- The sign outside the Times Square Church.