Today’s prompt is courtesy of In the Storm
What are 13 things your life doesn’t need in 2013? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson & Me).
Things to Eliminate in 2013:
- About 13 pounds.
- Those certain selected memories from the period between 1973 to 1986.
- The New York Islanders: If they want to move to Nassau and become the Coney Islanders, screw ’em.
- Peace of Mind: My daughter is driving.
- Emotional distance between myself and certain family members
- The two stacks of unread books on my shelves (by reading)
- About 100 people of my “following” list on Twitter
- About 8% of my Facebook Friends
- My lack of experience with Caribbean cruise
- That one thing that shall not be named publically (check back next year on this one).
- M&Ms, by eating (contrary to #1)
- My 26-year-old desire to run the LA Marathon
- About 15 nights away from home for work-related travel. Keep it under 20 nights.