I was looking through my Daytimer notes from last October and I came across a few thoughts I had jotted down on my first jet-lagged day in Ireland. My comments looking back are in bold.
- The forecast isn’t good. We’ll have to make the best of it . (Parting words from the Priest at the church across from my hotel).
- My thoughts are with a little athlete in San Diego who has injured her neck (she’s better now).
- Jeter is out. The team must go on (they didn’t).
- Charming walk around Ennis.
- Talking and catching up with old friends.
- Real Irish stew is good food.
- It’s good to slow down, sit, drink and listen to the music play.
- Guiness in Ireland is better than Guiness anywhere else.
What were you thinking about this time last year?