Let’s make sure to spend a few moments today remembering not just focusing on the that one person, but also remembering those who have supported us and been there in the difficult times.
Remember those who
- Checked in on us when we were sick or injured.
- Bought girlscout cookies from our kids, even though they were on a diet.
- Cared enough to ask and to send a condolence cards.
- Sent you warm wishes on a difficult day
- Called you after the scary appointment with the doctor
Those are just as important as our valentine’s and they must be held dear